- This Lucky Draw is open from 18.10.2015 to 14.11.2015 only.
- On every purchase from our partner outlet as mentioned in advertisements related to the Contest, customer is eligible to enter the contest.
- Participant has to collect the coupon from shopkeeper, fill it and put in the drop box at the counter as explained by the partner at outlet.
- Once winners are announced, the prize will be collected from the Hindustan media Ventures Limited Office, in Delhi (at Hindustan Times House, 18-20 KG Marg, New Delhi)) during the business hours.
- The lucky winner will have to show the receipt in proof of purchase and his ID. The gifts to winners shall be given subject to compliance with all applicable statutory/ legislation in connection with the gifts and on production of all such documents/ papers as required by the Company before accepting the delivery of the gift. Any failure on the part of the winner/s to comply with directions issued by Company for claim of gift shall entitle the Company to forfeit the gift/s
- All applicable taxes including income tax, TDS, gift tax, and any other statutory levy as may be applicable from time to time in relation to the gifts will be payable by the winner. The winner is solely responsible for any other expense related to the acceptance and use of this offer and the Company or its associates companies shall not be in any manner be liable or responsible for the same. Cost of Tax token, accessories and Insurance will also be born by the winner.
- No cash payment will be made to the consumer in lieu of offer gifts. The Company expressly states that the gifts cannot be exchanged either for cash or in any other form.
- Only Individuals will be eligible for the prizes.
- Employees of HT media group, associated agencies, partners and their immediate family members and relatives are not eligible to participate in the scheme.
- The Company shall have right to change the gift to be given to the winners of the lucky draw.
- In case the company is not able to contact the winner due to any reason including mobile number is not reachable / switched off / out of service / verification is not provided accurately, winner shall not be entitled to the gift and company shall make no further efforts to contact him.
- In case of any dispute or difference in respect of the offer, the decision of the Company shall be final and binding on all concerned.
- The Company is free to reproduce, use, disclose and distribute any information / details of this scheme to third parties without limitation. The company reserves the right to publish the photograph and / or name of the winner in promotional materials and advertisements as it deems fit.
- All disputes are subject to exclusive jurisdiction of Patna Courts only.
- The Company and its officers shall not be responsible in any manner whatsoever for the manufacturing quality of the gifts and or shall not be liable for any loss, damage, theft, breakage, malfunction or any defect caused to or noticed in the gift and / or in respect of the gift after handing over the same to the lucky winner that is offered.
- All instructions, rules and conditions on any advertising or promotional materials relating to the Scheme form part of these provisions, provided that in the event of any conflict or inconsistency, these provisions shall prevail over all such other instructions, rules and conditions.
Copyright © 2015 www.hindustanshoppingfestival.com | All Rights Reserved
Powered by : www.indidigital.in